CAST Stand Allocation is one of the latest additions to the CAST Airport Software family. CAST Stand Allocation supports airports, airlines as well as consulting companies in long, medium and short term stand planning and provides answers to questions like:
- What is the stand demand and buffer for a given schedule?
- Will the next season's schedule exceed the number of available stands?
- What is the best stand allocation strategy?
- Will the stand concept meet the airlines' preferences?
- How to adapt the stand configuration to meet the future fleet mix?
Beside other input data, it considers the available or planned stands, the current or future schedules and specific stand allocation rules.
CAST Stand Allocation is an off-the-shelf product and can be used stand alone or as an integral part of the CAST product family.
Exhibitor: Airport Research Center GmbH